Loss does not mean alone.
The Center for Grief & Loss
The Center for Grief & Loss provides educational presentations for businesses, schools and organizations. Prepare and support your staff to work through grief & loss in their personal and professional lives.
Education provided by the Center for Grief & Loss includes but is not limited to:
- Caregiver compassion fatigue
- Complicated grief and traumatic loss
- Grief and the family
- Grief and the holidays
- Grieving children in the classroom
- Helping ourselves and others through grief
- How to talk to children about grief and trauma
- Organizational transitions
Get more information or register for an educational presentation by calling 651-641-0177 or 651-439-4840.
You may also be interested in learning more about:
FamilyMeans offers an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for businesses who want to support employees in their personal and professional lives.
The Center for Grief & Loss also provides community crisis response in the wake of natural disasters, terrible accidents, sudden death and other traumatic experiences.